Tuesday 23 June 2009

Great Gift Idea - folding knives, scorpion


Im so used to realy dull blades. When i got this knife i made a big mistake. I thought it was going to be dull. This was not the case. I grazed it across my finger about 7/8 inch and i saw that it is very sharp indeed. A few bandaids later made me respect this knife. I love it and i carry it where ever i go. For anybody who likes knives this is the item for you. Not that expensive either. Good quality and build. Good buy. Trademark Crimson Scorpion Tactical Folder Pocket Knife

this knife is very well made. the shipping time was also good time. i really like this knife because of the fine detail and the real scorpion inside!!! arrived extremely sharp and gave me a couple of cuts so be careful. descent sized and all of my friends are very jealous, and amazing price too. Buy this knife!!

I was hesitant about purchasing the Knife, Because It personally would be a downfall for me if there wasnt a clip on it, Since it is illegal to carry a concealed weapon (but if you can see the clip outside your pocket your perfectly fine.)



When it arrived in the mail, I was So impressed.

I bought this for my birthday and wow.



The design is amazing, it isn't flimsy at all its actually slightly heavy and durable, and the blade is sharp!



The price just makes it even more amazing. I would have easily paid 15-20$ if this was on a shelf at the store.



5 Star! :D

it's cool, very sharp & big. i was looking for a replacement pocket knife and thought this one looked different. it is! if you like a preserved scorpion, which i do, but thought not for daily use. it barely fits in my front pocket but has a clip that keeps it in place. now i carry it everywhere. besides it's intimidating and gives me feeling of security.



all in all, i've become used to its design that always gets fascinating comments. plus it can cut through almost anything. so please be careful...you can lose a finger or skin! i opened a box shipped to me and it cut through the cardboard like butter.



now my whole family wants one as a family 'tradition'. if it continues to surprise me #clean cuts, art stays intact, not break#, it will be the gift i give. yet, it's not perfect. opens nicely if you use your thumb and index finger #won't flip open or close#. heavy. once again, big for a pocket knife.

This knife not only arrived a day early, when I opened it, I was glad to see the good quality. I almost wanted to keep it for myself, the scorpion is fascinating. However, my friend is sure to love it. I was very pleased with the effeciancy.

I love this knife ... first of all it's cool as heck with a scorpion in the handle, but more importantly then that is that the handle feels good in my hand. the knife is perfect for carrying around and is not too heavy also you can can show it off and people will think it's cool as well

First off, let me just say that this is a very bad ass looking knife. Has Razor sharp blade, which is actually very rare from a factory made knife. It came very fast and i was pleasantly surprised. So l'll just list what i think are the pros and cons.



Pros:

Razor sharp blade

Very cool looking

Perfect condition

Looks as advertised

Pocket clip (no concealed weapons license needed)



Cons:

Flat back (a bit awkward to wield)

Difficult to open, at first (You have to condition your hand for a quick draw)



So all-in-all it's an amazing knife, worth more then what you pay for:) Be careful though, the blade has cut me a few times.

alright a 10 dollerpoket kife is a good deal this looks cool feels good in your hand and came sharp iv played with it just alil so far but when it opens it opes fast it looks like it can cut good i like it and i recomind it

I would clearly not think about using this knife as an all purpose knife.

It has yet a place in my collection, because of its uniqueness of shape and the embedded scorpion (real) in the handle.

The construction seems cheap but fair, not like something about to break at any opportunity but in direct relation to its price.

The blade is reasonably sharp.

I am satisfied. - Scorpion - Folding Knives - Camping Knife - Knife'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Gift Idea - folding knives, scorpion scorpion Great Gift Idea - folding knives, scorpion