Friday 12 June 2009

Do It Yourself - decor, do it yourself


I've used this tool for a couple of years now and can't imagine hanging artwork without it. Works with any kind of picture hanging hardware and marks on the wall exactly where to put the nail to get it in the right spot. Under the Roof Decorating 5-100117 Hang & Level Picture Hanging Tool, Yellow

Picture hanging used to be a time-consuming and complicated job, but this tool makes it quick and easy! Being able to mark exactly where the nail goes lets you hang multiple pictures that are perfectly aligned. Using the "two button" system let's you use two nails to hang a larger piece instead of one, which has the added benefit of keeping the picture straighter for longer. I've also bought 2 for "house warming" gifts for friends that have moved into new houses and they LOVED it.

A great little product that does exactly what it says it will do. I have hung quite a few pictures since getting this product and they have all been great. It makes the whole process near effortless, and in that respect the item achieves its aim.



My only minor niggle about the item is if you were going to mount a picture close to the ceiling. The size of the product makes it impossible to get a picture mounted to close to the ceiling. But given the fact that the chances of wanting to mount a picture so high is small, I do not feel this detracts from the quality of the design or product itself.



Overall a great hand product.

This product saved a lot of time, I bought it for my husband as a hint I had a lot of pictures I wanted hung up! Within a week all my pictures were hung nice and neat, level! I would recommend this product for anyone! - Decor - Do It Yourself'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Do It Yourself - decor, do it yourself do it yourself Do It Yourself - decor, do it yourself