Wednesday 3 June 2009

Coen Brothers - the dude, coen brothers


"What words can be used to describe the epicness of this mirror? Whether you just need a quick pick me up, or need to check the 'stache to make sure you don't have any white Russian in it, this is the mirror for you! Excellent quality, packed and shipped well. The seller is definitely a Lebowski achiever... are you?" The Big Lebowski - TIME - Man of the Year Mirror

I bought this for my fiance because he's a huge Big Lebowski fan. It came as described and he loved it. The frame is plastic and the mirror is great. I would recommend this to anyone who likes The Big Lebowski.

A well done knockoff. I'm sure that it could be made for a lot cheaper than $44.99 but for those of us like myself, I'd rather have someone else do it. If you've got some artistic skill, a picture frame, mirror, and some lettering, you could make your own for much less. With all that said, a job well done making this by the seller.

One of the best prop replicas I've ever gotten, especially for such an obscure one, only on screen for a few seconds. Great quality, great gift. Also, has a stand on the back, so it's sitting on my desk, instead of hanging up. Bonus. - The Dude - Jeff Bridges - Mirror - Coen Brothers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Coen Brothers - the dude, coen brothers mirror Coen Brothers - the dude, coen brothers