Wednesday 3 June 2009

7 For All Mankind - boots, bootie


I wanted a gray shoe. This is not quite as gray as I would have liked but it worked out to be better in a way because it blended with so much. But it is also the comfortable that is so great I wore it all day the first day. Great with jeans of all colors. ZigiNY Women's Cadillac Short Bootie,Black Leather ,8 M US

I ordered these in the black and they came the next day!! Love amazon they definitely deliver fast. I will be shopping here more often. As for the boots they are really cute and easy to get on because of the side zipper.(I usually have a problem getting boots on and off) They are a half size smaller than normal I would say. I wear a 7.5 and bought an 8 to be safe and glad I did. - Womens - Blowfish Boots - Bootie - Boots'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


7 For All Mankind - boots, bootie blowfish boots 7 For All Mankind - boots, bootie