Wednesday 27 May 2009

Swim Diapers - swim diapers, swim diaper


I borrowed the size info from another (very considerate) parent who posted reviews for everyone. The review is all mine though!!!! :)



These diapers are great - the sizing is accurate and they work really well. The elastic is not too loose or too tight, but the diapers contain the solid mess well. Parents should be aware that ALL reusable swim diapers (or at least all that I have found) allow the liquids to pass through and contains the solid matter. My daughter likes these ALOT more than disposable swim diapers - if we tryt o put a disposable on her when traveling she gets upset and says - "no, no,no - I want white diaper" (these)!!!



Sizing & Product Info:



Small: 10-18lbs

Medium: 18-22lbs

Large: 22-25lbs

X-Large: 25-30lbs

3T: 30-38lbs

4T: 38-46lbs



UPF 50+, PVC Free Eco Friendly, 100% Polyester iPlay White Ultimate Swim Diaper, White, X-Large

My daughter had an 8 week swim class. This swim diaper worked like a charm. I was nervous about the white, thinking it may discolor in the pool or if it got dirty. It never discolored and if my daughter had an accident the diaper held up great. She used it once or twice a week for 8 weeks and it still looks like brand new. This product saved me tons of money and I will be buying more next summer.iPlay White Ultimate Swim Diaper, White

Soaking in soap and water alone did not rid this diaper of it's smell after 1st use. As directed I did not use bleach but rather washed it using the sterilize hot water setting on my washer. It was back to new after that. I would recommend this product but advise to wash quickly after use and in hot water.

This is the second iplay swim diaper I have purchased for my son. I love them. I was pleasantly surprised that the company changed the design slightly with the snaps on the side for easier on and off. Iplay swim diapers hold everything in. Yes, the older style (without the snaps) are messy to remove if the child poops in it. The diapers hold up so well though. My son wears them at our local Y (so a high chlorine level in the water) and I machine wash the diaper as soon as we get home. These diapers are worth the money (about the cost of one pack of disposable swim diapers). I feel they run true to size - my son wears a 24 month pant and the XL fits perfectly.

I am so happy with this swim diaper; the seams and fabric and elastic are all very high quality. Probably the nicest one we own! I would probably like colors or prints better, but eh, it just goes underneath the swimsuit, right?

I got the X-large size for my 10 month old and so far we've only used it 5 or so times. It fits great, is easy to put on, and fits under his regular swimsuit. As for functionality, he once peed before going into the pool, and it did hold it. We've never tested it on number 2 yet.

My son is now 2 years old and has been wearing Iplay swim diapers since he was 4 months old and I took him swimming for the first time. I recently purchased our third swim diaper in an XL (24 months). I love everything about the Iplay swim diapers, and have had no need to try another brand. They fit great, run true to size, hold everything, and are very affordable. I was looking at other brands recently because I was concerned about the lack of snaps/velcro and having to pull the diaper down on a squirmy 2 year old in case of a mess. However, I was pleasantly surprised that Iplay has improved their diaper by adding snaps on the side. Now the swim diaper is absolutely perfect. :) - Samantha - Swim Diapers - Swim Diaper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swim Diapers - swim diapers, swim diaper swim diaper Swim Diapers - swim diapers, swim diaper