Monday 18 May 2009

Motorola Xoom Cases - motorola xoom cover, motorola xoom case


I am a middle-aged professional and have had my Xoom since release. Use it for both work and play. This case is nearly perfect. Looks great, fits great. Love the magnetic closure that holds the lid closed. Feels well-made and looks good. Well worth the money and better than that plastic Motorola case that doesn't fit well and scratches up your $700 toy. As for cons, the "catch" on the back to stand up the case looks like it might wear over time and the charger plug is not accessible when the case is closed. Still well worth it. CaseCrown Bold Standby Case for Motorola Xoom WiFi / 3G Model (Black)

Had my xoom since wifi launch, this is my 3rd case. This is the one i will be keeping. Fits almost perfectly, everything is reachable, save for the bottom ports when the case is closed but that's a constant in every review for cases I've read. I'm sure when I break the case in it'll fit to a t but this case works. Front camera hole is positined well and every light is visable. Buy this case if you don't want to spend the money for real leather.

This Case for Xoom is well made of sturdy material. It appears to be of high quality synthetic leather. All seams are aligned perfectly, and well sewn. Unfortunately it did not fit the product I attempted to use it for, but should fit the Xoom. The length is exactly 10" long as it should be for the Xoom. I ended up giving this case to someone, so cannot remark on the durability.

It's not "absolutely perfect" but it is a very good case. The Xoom fits fine in it and works well as a stand. It doesn't look cheap either. It just plain works, and for that price, that's all one can ask for.

I've had the case for several weeks and it seems to be holding up pretty well. It's not convenient for "portrait mode" but no case is. It's a good buy for the price.



The holes line up with the necessary LEDs, ports, and speakers with one exception. The hole for the front facing camera is too small and doesn't line up well. The case leaves a shadow on the video like a thumb in front of a camera lens. I enlarged the hole with an Exacto knife and it is fine now, but looks ugly and probably compromised the longevity of the case.

This fits better and more substantial than the Motorola default case. It adds protection while still allowing access to the functions. It provides a good standing platform, but only in landscape mode.

I had decided to wait a month or 2 for new folio-style cases to come out for the Xoom when I decided to buy this one as a temp because it was cheap. To my surprise, this case is great! If you want something simple and pretty low key, you cant really beat this price. VERY glad I didn't spend 2x as much on the similar cases. The stand could be a little better, but I wasn't too concerned with this option to begin with.



IF YOU WANT: Something inexpensive but solid that gets the job done, this case is perfect. It's sturdy and looks nice. It lacks that extra 10% of style/quality that more money will get you, but at half the price (in some cases, a tenth of the price), you can't beat it.

First of all, i don't believe in paying anything more than $20 for a case or sleeve, especially if it is the kind that is mass produce. Overall, i'm happy with this product, it fits well and have the approriate 'holes' or cuttings. The style is clean, and the section where you insert the flap/cover to make a stand doesn't stand out or not very obvious. I paid I believed about $16.99 before S & H. All in about $25.

I was on the lookout for a non-leather case for the Xoom that also looked trendy and timeless. This is the perfect item!

Before I bought it though, I was a little concerned because the image shows the Xoom in the "vertical" position, but none in the "horizontal" one. I knew that if I was using the Xoom without a keyboard, I'd prefer to use the Xoom with the stand in the "horizontal" position, and wasn't sure if this product would come through. But it did! So, I have two positions for my Xoom, and a classic case/protector to boot. In addition - all the cutouts in the case are perfect for the Xoom. Turning it on/off, charging, etc. are a breeze, as if the case isn't even there!

The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that if I don't wedge the flap securely into the holder in the back, the case sometimes collapses. Could be user error, but it would be nice if their configuration ensured that this didn't happen.

Overall, I recommend this product! - Motorola Xoom Cover - Motorola Xoom Cases - Motorola Xoom Accessories - Motorola Xoom Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Motorola Xoom Cases - motorola xoom cover, motorola xoom case motorola xoom cover Motorola Xoom Cases - motorola xoom cover, motorola xoom case