Tuesday 5 May 2009

Awesome Product Impressed - delta, lavatory faucet


I absolutely love the style of this faucet! It fits perfectly into my Italianate home. My only complaint is about the lever to close the drain. It is almost impossible to get the screw tight enough to prevent the rod from slipping out of place and rendering the drain plug useless. The good thing is, that it is an easy fix. Other than that, I love my new faucet! Price Pfister 043-VTYY Virtue 4" centerset lavatory faucet - Tuscan Bronze

Absolutely beautiful! Well constructed - most faucets I looked at in stores have a small gap at the base of the handles where they attach to the solid base they sit on. I don't want to worry about cleaning in the gap. This faucet does not have any gaps. I am completely pleased. - Awesome Product Impressed - Delta - Bathroom Faucet - Lavatory Faucet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Awesome Product Impressed - delta, lavatory faucet awesome product impressed Awesome Product Impressed - delta, lavatory faucet