Sunday 12 April 2009

Womens Fitness - core training ball, core strength


Great price AND free shipping? If you're thinking about getting one of these, DO IT.



I have a ton of medicine balls, and the Danskin ones are sooooo much better than the (hard) regular ones! They are soft and mushy, so you can grip them very easily when doing core exercises. Danskin DA-2637R 10 lb. Weighted Toning Ball

The only reason not to get this is if you don't want the box that says for women.



It has a nice easily grippable surface, a nice out of the package "give" (that you can adjust with a needle type pump), and weighs a lot for what looks like a child' toy (the practical joke opportunities write themselves)



The poster is a bit of a joke, download some exercises off the internet if you care.

The weighted toning ball has exceeded my expectations. For those exploring new workouts, the price on this ball is unbeatable. For everyone, the exercise dvd included in the box is fantastic! Teacher clearly walks you thru a 20 minute full body workout that incorporates exercises for all levels of fitness. I also appreciated the yoga and dance principles that were obviously used to develop the exercise routine. The morning after I felt a slight soreness that indicated I'd exercised areas in my arms and torso that were neglected by other exercises I'd been doing! And finally, the exercise dvd includes modifications or ways to make the exercises more difficult - very smart! This is a great addition to any fitness beginner or enthusiast.

This product is great for a variety of exercises including the exercises shown on the one page routine guide that comes with it (seemingly geared towards women) or just for purposes of adding resistance to situps and other light impact exercises that involve holding or throwing weight around.

Once inflated, with any type of ball pump, this toning ball is strong enough to have significant weight put on it. The skin is tough and rubbery although it needs to be pointed out that the surface of the ball attracts dust like nothing else so it requires routine cleaning.

This product can be used like any other medicine ball with the exception that this one doesn't bounce, which shouldn't be a problem since you would only bounce medicine balls off of a gym floor or other tough surfaces that most people might not have readily available anyways. On the other hand this is better than other medicine balls since this product is softer and easier to grasp.

I ordered this for my husband to reach Prime discount minimum $25 on an order. He uses them at his gym, but I use ours more than he does (I work out at home).



The kids really like throwing it back and forth, this is great to get them up and working instead of sitting in front of the tv. Also, they can never resist putting it on the floor as a joke when a new friend comes over. NO kid can resist picking up a ball and this one has a 10 pound secret - funny for those in on the joke!



My work out partner and I best like sitting foot to foot and doing sit ups, handing it off in the middle with each rep. You have the ball to think about, not how much you hurt! Also, I've used this in place of a plate during a full plate work out.

I found that this ball was a good weight for me to use with toning exercises. It is just enough to provide resistance without stressing my joints. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the plastic outside tends to attract dust, which sticks to it, so I have to be careful where I put it.

Yes its technically for women, but I figured at nearly half the cost of some of the 'manly' ones I could deal.



Plus its much more pleasent to leave out in this color.



Its soft, and doesnt roll it has a decent amount of yield. Seems like it could punture with some ease. I use it for core strength for BJJ--mostly legs twists as well as bicycle sit ups.



It works great!

these balls are sand filled and outer shell is not firm so the sand shifts, redistributing the weight when you move them. I gave 4 stars due to durability. I have dropped on floor as has my daughter and no problems what-so-ever.

I purchased this ball to use in my personal training business. I am having great success using this ball with clients. The texture is great and easy on the hands, so clients can use it for more activities than a traditional medicine ball. It's also great for things like push-ups and sit-ups. I like to use it as a partnering tool as well, and it works very well for tossing back and forth. The "softness" makes it easy to catch, especially when working with women who might be a little intimidated by catching a 10 lb. ball! I highly recommend this product! - Core Strength - Fitness - Danskin - Core Training Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Fitness - core training ball, core strength core training ball Womens Fitness - core training ball, core strength