Friday 10 April 2009

Trouser Socks - gold toe, trouser socks


These are the best socks ever made! They are of medium weight all cotton. They come in both Black and White (I wish many more colors). These sock also last a long time even with constant washing. And you are never itching the ribbed part if you know what I mean, because these socks are made with mostly cotton and a bit of nylon. They fit well in summer with any type of casual shoe or sneaker, and are great for boots in the fall, spring, and even winter. I love to wear them to sleep at night on those cold nights or just use them to walk around the house in with or without slippers. As you can see I love em! Gold Toe Women's 3-Pack Marathon Athletic Quarter Sock, White, size 9-11

After two or three washings, these socks shrank and became hard. Although I don't have diabetes, I want soft socks for my feet. Regretfully, this product doesn't fit my requirements. I asked for a refund.

I love these socks. They are so doggone comforatable, soft, cuddly and protective that I actually felt guilty for not recommending them!!! I need really good socks because of arthritis in my feet. I am not sure what I will do when it is too hot to wear them but for spring, winter and fall, they are just right. This is my brand of socks from now on. I am completely sold on them. - Gold Toe - Socks - Trouser Socks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trouser Socks - gold toe, trouser socks trouser socks Trouser Socks - gold toe, trouser socks