Thursday 2 April 2009

Swingline - staples, stapler


This stapler works perfectly! Not a single mis-fire (mashed staples)yet. This thing actually fires the staple into the paper with ease. No batteries. You won't be disappointed! My kids love it!! I need to find a desktop model so I can throw out my regular stapler. This uses standard staples and holds a small amout so you need to have some available since it only ships with 50. I used a bunch playing with it the first few minutes. I tried to staple through 17 pages of 20 weight. It made it, but I had to fold over the staple. It made it through 20 also, but there was even more work involved in getting the staple to stay. It is rated for 12, but I wanted to see it's limits. Here is something that has actually been engineered properly and does more than what it's designed to do!!!! PaperPro Nano Miniature Stapler, 12 Sheet Capacity, Translucent Green (1811)

This stapler looks good. It would have been a great stapler if it actually worked. It was a pain to get it to open to replace staples, and the directions didn't help either. The second time I tried to open it, it fell apart. I hate to sound angry, but it's a waste of money and time.

It seemed to work well for a couple of months, then the staples would go through the paper without folding over, like you're tacking something on the wall. After that it has been hit or miss, and I can't get it to really staple anything over 3-5 pages now. It's especially sad because their desktop-sized staplers work REALLY well, but I guess mini-sized is not their forte.

This stapler broke within the first few times of use. I tried to staple 10 pages and it started to jam and misfeed the staples. Then it couldn't even staple a single piece of paper properly.



In my search for another mini-stapler, I purchased the Swingline Tot Stapler which has a much more solid stapling mechanism, is smaller, and actually works.

The staples are ejected very powerfully, almost like a staple gun. It's a good size, and the bright color means I always know which stapler is mine. I can carry it in my work bag and it doesn't take up much room, but it can handle a decent number of pages. No jams yet.

I picked this up locally because I didn't want to wait for it, and I will say it's a bit cheaper than listed here, which makes it an even BIGGER bang for your buck! Simply put, this stapler ROCKS. Gone are the days where you had to leverage yourself and press with two hands to staple a stack of papers--this stapler is one-touch! It's also the perfect size to just toss in a drawer, which saves prime desk real estate. The only downside is that it only takes 50 staples at a time, but I can live with it and it doesn't lessen the product any in my opinion. You won't be sorry you got this! - Nano - Paper - Staples - Stapler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swingline - staples, stapler stapler Swingline - staples, stapler