Monday 27 April 2009

Sweat Suit - fitness, sweat


My friend bought me this Valeo Sauna Suit for 14.99 and its worth every penny. I've used 5 cheap silver sauna suits from Walmart and tore everyone of them. I ended up using a thick trash bag at home while working out. I cut out holes for the head and arms...lol. I was sick of buying 8.00 sauna suits that ripped. The XL/XXL Valeo Suit is twice as thick as the silver cheap suits from Walmart. This feels like a thick rain coat. Its pretty stylish too for jogging in the park. I'm a big guy, around 240lbs, 6ft1 and the xl/xxl has more than enough room for me to kick,stretch, or punch. The elastic feels snug but comfortable so your pants dont fall down....lol



For 14.99 you can't go wrong. Buy one now and sweat your a@# off...lol Valeo Sauna Suit (XL/XXL)

After buying many products from various places (Dicks sporting goods, amazon, walmart) I find that either the sauna suit's were to small or cheap material that bursted within 2-3 days. Of course I expected the Valeo Sauna Suit to do the same thing, but from the monent I put it on I knew it was a lot different! Its a great product from sizing to quality. I recommend it to anyone looking for a sauna suit! - Sweat - Sauna Suit - Fitness - Weight Loss'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sweat Suit - fitness, sweat weight loss Sweat Suit - fitness, sweat