Friday 3 April 2009

Ipod Alarm Clock - iphone clock radio, clock radio


First time in ages I've had to read the instructions for a clock step-by-step, but it was oh-so-worth-it. How nice to charge my iPhone on my nightstand and not have to fumble for it in the morning, and even better, to awaken to music of my own choosing! The display is easy to read, the iPhone fits snugly and easily into the dock, and now that I've figured out how it works, it'll be fine. I'll want to keep the instructions on hand, though, for future reference (but the fact that it's not intuitive will help keep it safe from my college-aged daughter who likes to steal everything when she comes home on the weekend). The speakers sound much better than I expected for a clock this size, too--another pleasant surprise. Sony ICF-C05iP Clock Radio for iPod (White)

Sony ICF-C05iP Clock Radio for iPod (White)



My favorite thing about this alarm clock is not the ipod feature which is why I purchased it, but it's the different settings for the display. The display can be bright, dim, dimmer or off with a tap to the snooze button.

I also agree with the first reviewer that it was not and intuitive set-up. I had to refer to the set of instructions for the first time in years!

Ourchased as Christmas gift and went over like gang busters! This is a great IPOD Alarm Clock. Lots of features...has multiple dimmer settings for the display, summer DST button in back (just push and is set for daylight savings time, and they found it fairly easy to set up. They really loved the small footprintof the clock. It is not more than 5" L and 4" W. Very nice and great price!

Awesome look (I've white one) - compact size - works great with iPod 3rd Gen iPhone 3GS - Radio, FM - Alarm and most importantly alarm with ipod/iphone music :) - mornings are melodious !!

I would give 5/5 for the look and size, 3/5 for the sound quality (I'm use to Harman-Kardon), 4/5 for feaatures it has. It lags the AUX input, not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy S using Aux cable :( - probably they could make the driver supporting it......but over all pretty good job by SONY!!

After I finally got an iPod nano, I decided I wanted a radio for it, one that included an alarm. I looked through review after review of models by iHome, RCA, Sony, and others. I didn't want to spend too much money, since I would only use it for the alarm and occasionally as a radio. I have had a Sony CD Clock/Radio for nearly 10 years, and until this past year, it worked great (the CD player finally died, but the clock and radio still work.). I decided to get this model at Christmas, and I have been very pleased with it so far. The sound is surprisingly good for such a small speaker set. I have no trouble setting the alarm to just the song I want, and while some have complained that it is difficult to work initially, I had no problem with it. As long as this little thing works at its current level for a year or two, I will be supremely satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend this to others, and buy another down the road. Works with the latest generation nano, though it is not listed on the specs.

What I like about this alarm clock is that it keeps my iPod charged and ready to go while allowing me to wake to the music I choose. I also appreciate that when the power goes out and comes back on my clock still has the correct time. That said, there are several things about this unit that I do not like.

As with previous reviewers I had to "read the instructions" and they are not intuitive so I too need to continue keeping the instructions near the clock.

I was initially drawn by the bright or less bright feature of the display but the reality is that I simply can't read this clock - at any brightness - without my glasses on at night - a problem I did not have when I was using a colored LCD display. It may simply be that this clock is not for folks with astigmatism. For those without eyesight difficulties this should present no problem.

I bought this radio for my bathroom because it was small, had a clock, and had a dock for my IPod. I was so pleasantly surprised that I could actually use the radio. We live in a rural area about 40 minutes away from the radio stations we can listen to. There is no radio in our house that can get good reception from any of these stations. I didn't expect this radio to be any different and was just planning on listening to my IPod. This radio gets great reception and now I mainly listen to the radio stations on it. I would definitely recommend this radio.

The little (in shelf space) clock/radio is a great buy, as value for price. The sound is very good for the small speaker, the dial light dims completely. There are more than enough station memories, but setting them up is a little tiring. There are just two iPod inserts/adapters and none fits the iPod video 5G (which you have to use without an adapter and becomes sort of loose). It's a good buy and I'd recommend it if you don't care for total hi-fi.

The battery that came with the clock appears to be dead, or that function doesn't work - I don't know because I'm too lazy to go find a new battery for it since it's one of those flat ones. (AAA would have been nice!) Also, for some reason I didn't even think to check to make sure this was a feature until I got the clock, but you can not set the day/s of the week for the alarm to go off and also there is only one alarm. Besides that - this little clock has been great. Just the right size, loud alarm, dimmable display, iPhone 3GS dock...it's great. - Iphone Clock Radio - Ipod Clock Radio - Clock Radio - Ipod Alarm Clock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ipod Alarm Clock - iphone clock radio, clock radio clock radio Ipod Alarm Clock - iphone clock radio, clock radio