Saturday 4 April 2009

Hoover Platinum Collection - odor eliminator, carpet cleaning


I went with this brand because my son is slowly working on his crawling skills and tends to scoot himself face down. I would rather not have toxic chemical residue from the regular carpet shampoos on his face and in his mouth. It did a good job cleaning my (fairly clean already) light colored carpet and smells quite nice. However, I was a tad disappointed. It is NOT 40:1. The instructions say to use 1.5 to 2.5 oz per gallon of water. I went with the 1.5 and there is no way this bottle will do 3 average sized rooms; I just did my dining nook and small living room and used over half the bottle. If you have medium to large rooms, get more than one bottle. Earth Friendly Carpet Shampoo (976608)

my pooch is allergic to everything under the sun, so I had to switch over to all eco friendly cleaning products. I thought they wouldn't work well, but was willing to make that sacrifice for my beloved dog. To my surprise, this stuff works BETTER than all the major brand (chemical based) cleaners... and it smells really nice, not perfumey. I've since switched everything in our house to earth friendly products, and I realize that chemicals do NOT clean better, they're just more available because EVERY store carries them.

I HIGHLY recommend to anyone concerned about good healthy clean living and mother earth!

I recently used this product with my new Hoover All terrain Steam vac. I worked extremely well on my light colored carpets. Smells great. I need to buy more. This size bottle does not last very long.

Shampoo is really good and smells good. I won't buy chemicals for my home anymore. Most of the time, I make my own cleaners. Definitely met my expectations for a clean earth friendly product. I would buy again and recommend to others. It is actually less expensive than the harsh smelling chemical carpet shampoos...plus so much better for your family and family pets.

Earth Friendly Carpet Shampoo is not highly scented and has a delicate scent you could enhance with your own essential oils. I used this in a Dirt Devil Easy Steamer Deluxe carpet cleaner and there was no problem with foaming and this product worked very effectively to dissolve dirt and to remove stains.



This would be perfect for smaller carpet cleaners too and the solution can be used in hot or cold steam machines. The 40:1 Dilution Ratio makes this economical and one bottle of shampoo will clean up to eight average-sized rooms.



Ingredients: Plant-based surfactants, Soap Bark, Chamomile, Horsetail Plant, Bergamot, Sage and Purified water.



This is a natural, non-toxic product that helps to make the world a better place and puts you in a good mood because it truly gets your carpets super clean. This product can be used on wool, nylon, olefin and cotton rugs.



Biodegradable

Color Safe

Petrochemical Free



I was very pleased with the results and felt much safer using this product than anything I've tried before. It was comforting to know that a product exists that won't harm your health and fill your house with irritating chemicals. The carpets also seemed to dry faster and by the next day they were soft and fluffy!



Highly Recommended!



~The Rebecca Review - Carpet Cleaning - Hoover Platinum Collection - Odor Eliminator - Stain Remover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hoover Platinum Collection - odor eliminator, carpet cleaning stain remover Hoover Platinum Collection - odor eliminator, carpet cleaning