Wednesday 22 April 2009

Fishing


This thing folds up small and for the price is constructed very well. I was casting it in the yard to try it out when I first got it and it handled very well.

I wasn't expecting much for a 20-25 dollar fishing pole and reel but am pleasantly surprised.

This thing will catch fish as good if not better than any high priced set-up out there.

Telescoping and folds up to be very small. Sure you might have to change the fishing line to a higher test but I didn't and am catching some nice walleye.

If your a high priced fishing snob that only uses costly brand names then look elsewhere. If you like to fish and have fun, give the instant fisherman a try.

It has a 10 year warranty, what do you have to lose?

I recommend this to my friends! Instant Fisherman Portable Fishing Kit (Black)

The idea of this rod is great, but the guts of the reel needs some serious upgrading. After catching one small fish, the reel striped its gears and was done with my fishing trip that quick. If you consider purchasing this item I would highly recomend against it.



Keith

As said before , I would leave ZERO stars if it was applicable. Instant Fisherman 1 is a crime in disguise!!! = HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!!!

BUYER BEWARE...... This is an awful fishing rod and reel and broke after 10 minutes of use for me.

I am a avid 54yo fisherman in Florida . I have been fishing in Florida for many years. I carefully read all the instructions prior to using. However, all the carefulness in the fishing world could not improve this junky rod and reel.After casting around 15 times, the knob and screw that adjusts the length of the rod broke off in the water. I had it tightened securely and even checked it several times.

Also...the noise and grinding/grating the the reel makes when reeling was awful and uncomfortable.

This all happened the first day, it was brand new!!!!!!This product is not recommended at all. I see now that they have made a Instant Fisherman 2. AMAZON HOW COULD YOU SELL THIS JUNK TO THE PUBLIC??!!!I have no clue what the model 2 is like but you couldn't give me it for free!!!

i bought this fishingpole out of blind faith thinking it would work for me. Well i tried it out and on the first day and guess what? it broke. The drag gears siezed up and the rods tip broke when i casted. These rods suck!!!!!

A very well made fishing rod & reel. Easy to use and you will NOT be able to buy a rod or reel separately that comes anywhere close to this for the money. Plus..you can carry this one in the pockets of your overalls. Don't know what overalls are? Look it up....'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Fishing Fishing