Wednesday 29 April 2009

Exfoliating Facial


I purchased this item on a whim, as I've heard from lots of other people...more like high pressured sales, in the middle of the mall, after repeated "no's" and the price being reduced tremendously, I decided, so what...try it, your not spending your mortgage on it, if it works...great, if not....toss it. So I used it at home with results that appeared to be fantastic, and in defense of the product, my face did feel softer, however, after closer examination of the so called "dead skin" I investigated further and realized that it wasn't skin at all, it was a rubbery type material that I assume is produced with the circular rubbing motion of the product. I would compare it to removing glue off of something and it balls up....So fair warning, check the "exfoliation coming from your face" I can bet you too will find that it is NOT DEAD SKIN afterall! Further, after using the produce three or more times, it appears that my skin not only still remained in tact after use, the skin remaining didn't like the product at all and had an adverse reaction by creating a bumpy rash on my forehead and cheeks....Also, check your prices you can pick up all the items from this brand on ebay for drug store pricing... Swisa Beauty, Dead Sea Facial Peel, 1.01-Ounce

Nothing against the seller but the product is not what it says yes your face will feel great and what not but i got curious about the "dead skin" i was rubbing off in the circular motion and I am serious when i say it is not all dead skin.....i am no scientist but im no dumb ass either so i rubbed it on my mirror and did the circular motion and low in behold the latex gloves i had on had the "rubber substance" on it and NO it was not something from the gloves oh and the mirror i used also contained this "dead skin" hmmm wonder how the hell that happened......my advice if you think what mine or any other negative reviews are not true purchase the one on amazon to save ur money you wont find it cheaper and yes the mall hustlers are looking to make bucks they have families to feed too and that way u wont be pissed about 15.00 dollars of crap......but uve been warned happy buying

Reasons why I think this product is a rip off: 1. I paid $55 for this and a moisturizer that the sales lady claimed were organic. They are not. 2. It peels the 'skin' off my couch. 3. I used it several times on my right leg but not my left. The right one looks great right when I apply the product, but both legs look similar after I rinse with water. 4. You put this stuff on as a gel, and rub it in. Suddenly it solidifies, and right at that moment solid debris forms. Suspicious. Rub longer and the skin-like solid stuff turns to crystals. Skin does not turn into crystals. 5. Real skin peels cause a sensation on the skin. You can only leave them on for a specific amount of time. You could leave this stuff on all day and night and it would not burn your skin.



Now I'm not saying this is a terrible product. Didn't cause a rash or break me out. Seems to moisturize and make skin look good for about 2 seconds. I prefer my current moisturizer, though. It works better, is organic, is relatively cheap, and I don't have to deal with debris on my skin. Won't be buying this again.

I read the great reviews of this product and decided to give it a try. I used to have looooots of blackheads and the pores on my face specially the T area particulary my nose used to be big and black. I have used this product for 5 times, my pores shrunk and 70% of my blackheads are gone. I also noticed my face is not as oily as used to be. Really recomend it!

I have been using this product daily with my morning routine for about 6 months--what a difference!!! It peels away what seems to be skin almost instantly, and you are left with luxuriously soft skin. I have been buying it from the kiosk in the mall unitl recently and I feel robbed. After thirty minutes of bartering and threatening to walk away...I could not even come CLOSE to what Amazon sells it for. Basically is half of what I have been buying it for.



I am too, somewhat skeptical about what the actual clumps are being removed off my face. It might be the product accumulating itself into balls when in contact with skin. But, I am still in love with this product nonetheless and highly recommend buying it (from Amazon, of course!)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exfoliating Facial Exfoliating Facial Exfoliating Facial