Friday 17 April 2009

Complete Crap - complete crap, sound card


I bought this so that I could use a Turtle Beach Headset X11(360/PC) with my PS3. And it works fine. Mic goes into the USB adapter, and the RCA's go to the PS3 RCA jack and boom one gaming headset for for all of your consoles. External 5.1 USB 3D Audio Sound Card Adapter for PC Desktop Notebook Laptop

First off it arrived a week late. I had to contact the seller to ask where it was, but to be fair they did reply and then ship quick. I plugged it into to my desktop at work to quickly try it out, it seemed to work - all good. Brought it home later to use on my laptop as a cue line out (I DJ), but no joy. Not recognized by XP. I spent the rest of the evening searching the net for drivers etc, found some but still no joy. The following day I decided to try out on work desk top again, this time not recognized. Just wasted a day trying to figure out what the issue is, it is going in the trash and I am now heading to Bestbuy to see what I can find instead... - External Sound Card - Complete Crap - Headset - Sound Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Complete Crap - complete crap, sound card headset Complete Crap - complete crap, sound card