Thursday 5 March 2009

Water Resistant - exercise, distance


I am constantly buying new pedometers to find one that really works. This will probably be the last one I ever buy. It is fantastic. It is incredibly accurate, and works well no matter how or where I wear it. It is easy to change the stide length between running and walking. It just takes a small stick. I walk a measured distance and after the first mile the Omron was within 20 feet of being accurate. Fantastic over a distance of 5,280 feet. I really like the fact that it does not start counting until after 4 seconds of walking. And then it picks up those first four seconds when it does start. This way it does not count the steps from my computerr desk to the printer. It also does not count steps while I drive. The other units I used were all county the bumps in the road as I drove my car as steps. This one does not do that. It is small and easily fits in your pocket. No need to clip it on your belt. Highly recommend it as the last one you will ever need. Omron HJA-301 Pace and Distance Tracker, Yellow - Walking - Exercise - Running - Distance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Water Resistant - exercise, distance walking Water Resistant - exercise, distance