Thursday 5 March 2009

Organic Vitamins - womens vitamins


I have been taking this vitamin for a couple of months...and it does seem to help with my overall sense of well being. The capsules are easy to swallow and not large...and don't fight back as some vitamins seem to do. The only draw back is you need to take 4 for a full dose of vitamins....and it lacks calcium...yet it does contain 1000 iu of vitamin D. I plan to reorder.. Rainbow Light, Women's Organic Multivitamin, 120-Count

I had purchased these vitamins at a local organic grocery store and loved how they made me feel. I have more energy and feel so much better. I mentioned them to my trainer who is also my nutrition coach and she asked me to order her some!!! I now get them for my husband and daughter as well. You can't beat the price on Amazon!

I was thrilled to find an organic, vegetarian option with this vitamin's profile, and I've been even happier since they arrived. I am not the world's best pill taker, and these gel caps are fabulously easy to swallow. I maintain a pretty good diet, so two capsules feels just right. Don't be alarmed if your, um, urine is discolored at first. I noticed a neon yellow thing going on for awhile (at all times of the day, with a hefty water intake) but after several weeks on the vitamin this has disappeared.

Love this organic multivitamin. I tried a sample at a natural foods store and thought it was great. This is a good price, too. The best part is that they want you to take 4 pills to equal one dose, but there is way more than I need in 4 pills. I can take one per day and this bottle lasts 4 times as long.

I like this vitamin because it does not contain soy, which is hard to find. The two drawbacks I have are you have to take 4 capsules for a full dose and the pills need to be taken with a lot of water or else I find they stick in my throat. That being said, they are gentle and one of the only soy-free organic vitamins on the market. - Womens Vitamins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organic Vitamins - womens vitamins womens vitamins Organic Vitamins - womens vitamins