Friday 27 March 2009

Power Cables - good price, power cables


It works, but I only trusted it to a DVD drive and not any hard drives. The 4 pins in the molex connector were all so loose that I had to push on the four wires when inserting it into the female end. One of the wire popped out of the socket altogether when mating. I had to try multiple times to get a solid connection. Once done it seems to work ok but I would spend the extra dollar on a better quality item or just get a newer power supply. IO Crest SY-CAB40018 12? Molex 4-Pin to 2x 15-Pin Right Angle SATA Power Cable

The pins didn't want to stay in the connector. Tried several times before I got them all in. It works once you get all the pins connected, but the wires in the connector are very loose. Will look for a molded connector instead of this type.

I got one of these a few days ago. With Amazon's free shipping, the price can't be beat. The two sata connectors are very nice and the connector is a good length, however the white molex connector is a piece of junk. The contacts are so loose in the housing, that you can't plug it into the mating connector without carefully wiggling the pins into alignment. Once that is done, it seems to work fine. Hard to beat for the low price, if they used a better connector on that one end it would be a 5-star product.

Works well and I like the length between the two optional SATA. I found them a little bit more expensive than I would have expected for mere cables but not overly so. They arrived on time, had no problems with the shipper. - Power Cables - Hard Drive - Good Price'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Power Cables - good price, power cables good price Power Cables - good price, power cables