Sunday 22 March 2009

Portable Vehicle Gps - portable vehicle gps, maps


I have used this product for years now, it is so easy to read the maps on the computer, using the GPS it is a snap

to see where you are. I use it to plan my routes and give me the expected time of arrival. I find it very accurate at predicting my time of arrival, down to within minutes, as I adjusted it to my type of driving so it knows me. The ability to adjust the route times by your type of driving is so helpful for me and fuel cost estimations spot on too. Microsoft Streets & Trips with GPS Locator 2010 - Maps - Portable Vehicle Gps - Gps - Bluetooth Gps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Vehicle Gps - portable vehicle gps, maps maps Portable Vehicle Gps - portable vehicle gps, maps