Monday 9 March 2009

good quality - good quality


I never purchased such an extravagant item on line before. I took a chance with fingers crossed. I was totally taken back at the product I received. The earings were exactly what I had hoped they would be. The sparkle, color and clarity were amazing. They also came with a written retail appraisel. 1.00 carat ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White or Yellow Gold; (H-I Color, SI2 Clarity); Screw Back

I'm very pleased with this purchase. I bought these studs as a 10th wedding anniversary gift for my wife and she was thrilled! I was also happy about the screw back feature. It would be a shame to loose one of these! The business transaction with the seller was also very smooth.

I received these earrings from my husband for Christmas and they are beautiful,I have not taken them off since Christmas.I highly reccommend these,they have a screw back feature so you don't lose them. - Good Quality'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


good quality - good quality good quality good quality - good quality