Monday 9 March 2009

Battery Charger - chargers, battery pack


This product works pretty good and is a great replacement to constantly buying/replacing batteries. The problems with it are: it takes several hours to charge and doesn't tell you when it is done, the charging cable is only a few feet long and comes unplugged easily, when fully charged, only shows 3/4 bars on xbox screen. It lasts around 12-15 hours of gameplay. I recommend getting an extra one so that when it dies, you have a backup while it charges. It does not need the controller for it to charge, will work on any usb port (TV, computer, xbox). I read on someones reviews that it does not charge if the xbox is off, this is true for the front USB ports, the rear one (above the network cable jack on older models) will stay powered as long as the xbox is plugged in. Overall i recommend it Rechargeable Controller Battery Pack for XBOX 360 - 3600mAH

Good product, easy to use and made dealing with batteries no longer necessary. I've been using three battery packs for two controllers for about 3 months, and so far so good. You have to unplug the charger after charging is done, and you could charge it while playing, though it's quite short and probably not recommended. I'd buy a spare for sure. They last pretty long, maybe 10 hours per battery, and they are a big improvement over my NiMH batteries that I used previously.

I'll admit - I was a little skeptical with the overall appearance of the battery, let alone the charger. I let the 2 I ordered charge for about 18 hours before first use, and I easily got 2 weeks of life out of each, averaging 3-4 hours a day, almost double what I'd normally see with the OEM battery. For the price, you can get 2 for the price of one Nyko replacement, and the Nyko is known to fart out and die within 6 months.

Got 2 of these a couple months back,and theres been no problems what so ever.The only thing I wish was,on the pack itself,the light would turn a different color when fully charged(its always a solid green no matter what)BUT,small price to pay for not having to deal w/ battery packs/rechargable batterys.Like I said,cant beat the price-under 10 bucks (w/shipping,for TWO) - Charger - Chargers - Eforcity - Battery Pack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Battery Charger - chargers, battery pack eforcity Battery Charger - chargers, battery pack