Monday 30 March 2009

Cell Phone Battery


2 weeks ago I purchase this battery to replace my one year old Blackberry Curve. With a week I found this replacement battery is ever worse than one I replaced and I am very disappointed. This make me uneasy to purchase and battery from this vendor. Blackberry Curve 8520 / 8530 / 8330 / 8320 / 8310 / 8300 OEM C-S2 Li-Ion Battery

Do not buy any item in this store are about

irresponsible, I made a purchase at this shop and me

given a tracking number, then I fail to see that

I made a claim, and he says giving me another number, sent to do my research I discovered that

Posting number belongs to someone else's package and

another product in the end no one responded to my

buy and lost my money and take into account this observation and do not buy anything from this seller's my recommendation

I purchased this item for my Blackberry 8330. I received it several weeks ago but just now charging it. Fast shipping and the price was great. When I opened it from the package and put it in the phone, it was 3/4 charged. Currently charging it so we will see how long the battery lasts. I'm due for an upgrade soon so if this battery only lasts a couple of months...for $2.97..it was well worth the purchase in my opinion.

When I bought the product it says new but it requires charge almost every two hours.This shows to me that the product that i bought from amazon.com was either fake or used.Please try your best to satisfy your cousomer

I was planing to change my phone and service, since I started getting battery problem with my old BBerry 8300 and memory problems. But my plan did not go so well. I could not create a budget to get me one of those toys (iPhone or something like any coffeeshop you go, you see people playing with it). I had to set my priorities first and decided to use my Bberry until it really dies on me. I got my battery, brand new from Amazon and it ship very fast eventhough I preferred regular mail. It is working perfectly and you can't beat the price. Thank you to the guy who sold this to me.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Battery Cell Phone Battery Cell Phone Battery