Thursday 12 March 2009

Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, android


I was skeptical about buying these thinking they might not fit my shower door. They were perfect. They make my shower door look almost brand new. Hopefully they last a long time. They look allot better than the original handle. 2" Chrome Shower Door Pull Handle - Package

Great product. I needed a replacement, seeing as how my original pull had broken. I was unable to find a new one anywhere. No glass company in town had one, with no ideas how to find another. I just happened to try Google, and bingo...found this one on Amazon! It fits and works perfectly! Thanks a million!

The product itself is a good product. I mistakenly ordered the wrong size and had to re-order. All the steps were easy from ordering, tracking, and returning the item. Shipping was quick and the credit for my returned item was timely as well....very pleased with it all! - Android - Fire - Ebook Reader - Kindle'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, android fire Amazon Kindle Fire - fire, android