Thursday 12 February 2009

Yoga Mats - mat bags, yoga


I just ordered this bag a few days ago and it came just yesterday!! I love the size and the storage. My yoga mat fits great and I still have plenty of room in it. The zippered pocket is great...it's big enough for my ipod, cell phone and keys..which is wonderful!! My old yoga bag just had an open pocket and when I would lay it down, everything would tumble out. The strap is sturdy and easily adjustable....I know I will be using this bag for a long time...my cotton one just wasn't holding up like I thought it would. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new mat bag this is roomy and sturdy. Natural Fitness Natural Hemp Yoga Mat Bag

This bag is good. It fits my mat (Manduka Pro-Lite) with tons of extra space (both length-wise and width-wise) for my towel, clothes, etc. The double zipper is useful for getting the mat in and out easily. The side pocket is great for keeping my keys, wallet, and phone accessible. The construction seems sturdy, too. The fabric isn't particularly soft, but the strap is soft, which is what matters.

I love that this bag is hemp. It's light-weight and cute. The only problem is that it's way too small to fit my Manduka black mat (which is 26 width, and this bag is 27--I thought it might work).



Fair warning. Otherwise, I'm happy with it.

I like this bag. The double zipper makes it easy to maneuver the mat in & out (and I tend to be uncoordinated when it comes to things like this). The fabric is rough (which I like) & feels very sturdy .. the strap is also sturdy & adjustable & is comfortable when slung over my shoulder. It is smaller than a lot of the bags I've seen, & I like that, too. I had originally wanted the small Manduka practice bag, but am happy I chose this one instead.

Roomy enough for an extra towel. The pocket is big enough to hold my iphone during class and a few extra things. I don't have to struggle at all to get my standard mat in this bag. Love the Hemp smell too!

I am really happy with my yoga mat bag! The bag is big. I use it for only one mat so I can get it in and out very easily. Because of the zipper opening being on the side I don't have to deal with the stickiness of the mat and trying to push it down in the bag. The zipper seems a bit delicate so I am mindful of it and I haven't had any problems. We should all be more mindful after yoga anyway. The strap is adjustable and the bag is strong.

This bag is very sturdy, easy to open and close, and has a nice wide, adjustable strap for easy carrying. Makes it easier for me to get to the gym with my 2-year-old, gym bag, diaper bag and yoga mat! Also has a compartment for keys and fits a water bottle in the big compartment.

The zipper for the small side pocket was broken when it arrived, but it is still usable. The design on the sides of the bag are actually a little lighter than it appears in the picture. Cute bag overall though. Glad I ordered it. - Hemp - Yoga - Yoga Accessories - Mat Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Yoga Mats - mat bags, yoga mat bags Yoga Mats - mat bags, yoga