Tuesday 17 February 2009

Work Pants - cargo, levis


I wear a size 38x34 in levis and the 38 carhartts fit me perfectly. These pants meet every single one of my expectations as a contractor that works on home repairs and maintenance all day long. I couldn't ask for anything more and the five pairs I own are all I ever wear to the job. Carhartt Men's Loose Fit Canvas Carpenter Jean, Golden Khaki, 36x30

Like the previous reviewer noted, these pants are several sizes smaller than what you'd expect. Since they're not any sort of standard size, I have no idea what size I'd need to order. Makes ordering clothes online impossible.

After brand jumping for years, I've settled on Carhartt for everything I wear. My only regret is that I dont live in a colder climate to wear their winter outdoor gear. This stuff is SUPER well made, and will last a long time, even on a farm.

Lightweight, durable, they fit well and are very comfortable. I can wear them all year. The side pocket fits a cell phone and the loops fit a paintbrush or hammer. If you are looking for the heavy-duty pants, get the 12 oz. duck with the double-knee. These are more the weight of jeans.

First-these pants do not even come close to the Carhartt's I have purchased in the past. It really makes me wonder if they are real Carhartts. Second the sizing is not even close! If you take a 36 waist and you order a 36 be prepared to send them back. Even though they will be marked as a 36 they will seem more like a 32 waist - Work Pants - Jeans - Levis - Cargo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Work Pants - cargo, levis cargo Work Pants - cargo, levis