Tuesday 17 February 2009

Accessory Kits - camera strap, camera accessories


This is a beautiful camera strap! Love the design, and the velvet accents and velvet padding on the neck. Shipping was fast, and it came gift wrapped in a black box, with pretty hot pink bow. Stand up service. Worth the money :) Camera Straps by Capturing Couture: Boho Collection Rose Baroque 1.5 inch SLR/DSLR Camera Strap

I bought this to replace the pitiful camera strap that came with my Canon EOS Rebel T1i. First, let me say the design on this new strap is gorgeous, a definite improvement over the black strap with CANON written across it in a blatant attempt to advertise the product. I love the colours and the pattern in this new one, but I expected the inside to be completely lined in velvet. It was only done just right around the neck. I'm also not pleased that the strap attaches to the camera with what reminds me of a bra strap. As a woman, I am completely suspicious of anything bra-like, as the straps tend to fall down and run amuck. The fasteners on the new strap are not as wide, nor are they as "grippy" as the Canon strap, which makes me think I need to reinforce it with staples or old Adam and the Ants pins. Don't mistake me, I'm actually quite pleased with it. I suppose I'm just longing for the old days when my Minolta XG-7 SLR was completely secured with a hippy rainbow strap, lined completely in brown velvet with sturdy lanyard snap hooks. One of the sacrifices one must make for the improvements of the digital age.

I received my strap today and it is very nice! I will note that it did not come in the pretty gift wrap packaging that others have referenced but it was shipped and packaged carefully. I was expecting the colors to have a slightly more retro feel but it is very pretty nonetheless. I read the reviews prior to ordering and was a little concerned about the straps being flimsy but they are comparable to the Nikon strap that came with my camera so I have no complaints. I am sure it will age beautifully.

The strap is very well made and very comfortable. Even prettier in person than it is in the picture! I received it days before I expected it and it was packed very well (bubble wrap around the box containing the strap, inside a shipping box!) and I loved the black box and bright pink bow! I almost didn't want to open it, but sure am glad I did! - Camera Strap - Strap - Camera Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessory Kits - camera strap, camera accessories camera accessories Accessory Kits - camera strap, camera accessories