Thursday 26 February 2009

Magnetic Dry Erase Board - dry erase, small magnetic dry erase board


The hanger magnets enclosed won't hold the weight of this so it just slides down the wall. The frame is cheap and plastic (I ordered two; one was an ugly tan and one was baby blue.) The white board is easily scratched by magnets and not-so-easily cleaned. Returned. QRTMHOW8511 - Magnetic Whiteboard, 8-1/2x11, Assorted Plastic Frame

I use this little dry erase board every day. I have it on my fridge. It was really easy to set up and the eraser is on the lid of the pen so it's fun and convenient to use. If I could give more than five stars, I would. - Small Magnetic Dry Erase Board - White Board - Dry Erase Boards - Dry Erase'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Magnetic Dry Erase Board - dry erase, small magnetic dry erase board dry erase boards Magnetic Dry Erase Board - dry erase, small magnetic dry erase board