Thursday 26 February 2009

Collectors Edition


This game is beautiful. Granted not perfect, but it would be unrealistic to expect much more from a game of this magnitude. The technical constraints, I can only imagine, were numerous. The story is fantastic, extremely engaging, and to anyone with at least a grade 5 level of intelligence, enormously relevant in today's society. The gameplay is tight - despite occasional AI glitches - and thoroughly immersive. The sheer amount of options at your disposal when customizing your character is astounding. I found myself taking forever to choose where I would use my praxis points, as almost every decision you make in Human Revolution has a direct impact in your experience - in other words, it's fantastic. Rarely have I found myself so drawn into a world, a game, the way I have with Human Revolution. If you're a fan of engaging stories, intense action and Rpgs in general, then do yourself a favor and buy this game. Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition

I played it on the "easy" level because I am new to the franchise... Loved the game, and will play it again at a harder level, and try different ways to buy augmentations. I will also try more stealth play like I had to do in the Splinter Cell franchise. Was very worth having the sniper rifle available at the very beginning. Definitely listen to the ending after the credits!!!



Got it in my hands the day it was released, if not the day before (don't remember because I was so happy to get it). Got the new Star Wars the day BEFORE it was released, so I will definitely do pre-order through Amazon again on other things I want!

Just spent 7 days getting through this with minumal food and sleep. just finished it. now most go through again to see the other endings. The Augmented addition i guess if you want to spend the extra 10 bucks its alright with a extra bluray disc not a dvd. bluray dvd and a nice art book and box for the game. its thought provoking and story line is good. the graphics can hang and sometimes you have to wait 10-15 seconds to get in between doors. but the characters are great and for conspiracy people you will lovve this game. good reply value with the augmentation system you can't unlock all on one play through so you'll want to go through again and try a different line up. i got stuck needing one aug at one point but got it later on and it still was great for me. the stealth clock is awesome but the battery system blows

I love this game. If I didn't already own it I would sell my children to buy it. Having said that, I have to admit that I have no children at the moment. BUT I am so serious about this game that I would go out and find a nice young lady, impregnate her, wait the nine months, grab the freshly birthed child and sell it on the Black Market. Then with the money that I got from the sale of the child I would run to the store, grab the game, throw the money on the counter and then punch the clerk in the face, buy a taco, run home, (on the way shove the old lady that is slowing me down into traffic) and play the game.

Overall, I think the game was GREAT even though there were some minor problems I had with it like some of the animations, but that didn't stop me from playing it and it didn't ruining my experience with the game. Recommend this game to anyone who likes role-action type games.

Game itself is great but greatly disappointed in this Augmented Edition for PS3. Got it mainly for soundtrack but it is a BLuray bonus disc not a DVD as listed. When you play bonus disc in ps3 and select score it tells you to insert BD in BD drive of computer to copy mp3 files. Problem is only BD drive I have is my ps3 which won't recognize disc under music in xmb so no way to get soundtrack.

The game is single shooter only no online for this game.



Pros: Apart from that the game is great. Some unusual things that make it great like you can upgrade the guy in plenty of ways so he is good at hacking or seeing through walls.



Cons: Maps are tricky to read and understand.

Xp points take time so keep exploring.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Collectors Edition Collectors Edition Collectors Edition