Saturday 14 February 2009

Great Versatility - spinning rods, abf-90


Ugly stiks are the absolute best rods ever for the largest of the catfish. We bring in monster flatheads and blue cats with the Tigers without any problems at all, period. Set one of these rods up with an Abu Garcia 7000 and some good line, and hang on! If your a serious catfish fanatic and want to go after some hogs, look no more, you just found your rod. Shakespeare One-Piece Medium Heavy Action Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod, 7-Feet

This rod just feels sturdy. I use mostly ugly stiks but this is my first tiger. Big difference. The guides are strong and the rod feels great. I fish very snaggy areas and this rod helps me guide the fish where I want them to be, not the trees they want to wrap themselves around.

The rod is well made and strong with a tip that has great action. Strong butt section and stiff midsection. Should be a great rod for large catfish. When I received mine though, it had surface scratches and looked in very good condition. It didn't look new and I am not happy about it. They are not deep so I will keep it but hope if you get one it will look "brand new."!

Great strong rod for budget fishing. Won't break the bank and won't break on you when your fishing on the bank...Perfect for boat...Cast fairly well...from 3oz to 12oz+ sinker good 40 to 60 yards cast maybe more if you get use to it.Strong back bone to tow in big monsters... I use for sturgeon... - Spinning Rods - Tiger Lite - Abf-90 - Shakespeare'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Versatility - spinning rods, abf-90 tiger lite Great Versatility - spinning rods, abf-90