Saturday 14 February 2009

Glow Bracelets


We gave these out for Halloween treats at the lake this weekend.



They were a big hit!!! Who doesn't like glow sticks, huh?



Shipping was $6.99 for me ...so they were about 11 cents each. Great deal!



We were short 5-7 connectors for each 100 bracelets, but perhaps we dropped them ...there were a lot of "beverages" involved. :-) 300 8" Glow Light Stick Bracelets WHOLESALE PACK

I ordered these glow sticks for Halloween treats instead of giving the neighborhood kids candy. My husband and I were really impressed with the brightness and the length of time that the "glow" effect lasted. We will deifinitely order these again. We couldn't have been happier with the product, its performance, and the joy it gave to the kids and their parents.

These were sent to my son while he was away at camp. They worked great and they had a great time with them. Shipping took longer then I had wanted about a week and a half, but they got their in time and they worked great.

I bought these to give out with candy last Halloween and again for a Halloween company (family) function. The kids loved them and they had a great time! Lots of colors and a good deal. I'm going to do it again this year too.

It's not abnormal to get a dud or two, especially with such a high volume of sticks - I'm happy to report we had NO SUCH ISSUE with this product!!



The colors were great, they also last a long time. Considering the "short-lived" nature of these types of items, I'd call the lifespan of this *specific* product to be longer than usual.



Value for the money was exceptional & these were infinitely popular at our event - will definitely buy again!!

We bought these for a graduation dance for 6th graders and they just loved them. There were 30 childern here in Mexico, we gave each child 20 and we gave the rest out to the parents.

My God son called to tell me how much he and all his school mates loved them. Thank you Amazon

Great price for a good product. Buying these glowing bracelets in bulk is the way to go. They are bright and last for many hours of fun. The plastic links are a little bit flimsy and some can crack if you're not careful. But overall, I am very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it. The kids... young and old will love them!

I purchased these for my daughter's birthday dance party. I was nervous because they are priced so well. They shipped quick and lit up the party all night. Out of 300 glow sticks 2 did NOT glow. That was amazing and I highly recommend these. I even ordered more for when we go camping for the kids to wear at night.

I bought these as a sugar-free alternative for Halloween treats and dance prizes for my kids to hand out. I actually got them thinking they'd be a lame (but chaper) alternative to the more expensive necklaces. I was happily disappointed. They are pretty stiff - great for boys as light sabers, and the connectors are tight so bracelets don't come undone. Our three-year old did manage to bite through one last night, but as the package reads, they're not radioactive, poisonous, or toxic... and he did like his comforter glowing all night long.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Glow Bracelets Glow Bracelets Glow Bracelets