Saturday 28 February 2009

Book Cover - book covers


I bought this in my local office supply store because I wasn't willing to pay $9 shipping on a $2 item.



It is way thinner than what I thought it was. I was expecting something similar to neoprene (sp?). This is about the thickness of your average bedsheet. This definitely will not work on paperback textbooks. It might protect hardback textbooks from scratches, but I don't see it protecting them from mashed corners or gouges.



These are very nice looking and definitely more environmentally friendly than cut up paper grocery bags (am I dating myself with that statement?). Well, it actually depends on the manufacturing process.



Anyway, I recommend these for their ability to be reused. I cannot attest to their durability as I just purchased mine. The Original Book Sox - Jumbo Liquid Ice - Book Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Book Cover - book covers book covers Book Cover - book covers