Monday 19 January 2009

Network Cable - ethernet cables, cat6


I ordered a number of these to do online seminars over a T1 connection. They are well made - sturdy, easy to insert and remove - better than any of the yellow cords I've purchased previously. Great deal. RiteAV - Cat6 Network Ethernet Cable - Blue - 3 ft.

I bought several of these cable. They arrived promptly but I have found that if the are nudged or pulled of you move the computer they pull back some and loose the connection. They stayed plugged in but move out just enough to disconnect from the network. It makes working connected to the wired network unpredictable and hard to troubleshoot.

These cables are a bear to remove from the data port, and I've already had one that "lost" its Cat6 capability. One day is was chugging along at gigabit speeds, the next day, megabit. and it's been that way ever since. Glad I didn't pay much for them. - Ethernet Cables - Cat6 - Cat 6 - Network Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Network Cable - ethernet cables, cat6 cat 6 Network Cable - ethernet cables, cat6