Monday 19 January 2009

10 Minute Trainer - exercise, exercise bands


This is a quality product. The customer support is excellent. Replies to my email have been fast and courteous. 1 defective band was replaced immediately.



The set is just as promised. the bands are sturdy and have nice metal clips. The only thing that could be improved is the "door attachment" it works fine at the top and side of the door, but easily slipped through the bottom of a door when there is a carpet. There is a web site with exercises that is oddly not mentioned anywhere, but you can find the videos on You Tube. It's the best bang for the buck. Aylio Basic Resistance Bands Exercise Set

I can't recommend these bands. The yellow band broke the first time I used it. Not the band itself. The clasps at the ends are poorly attached. The band is sandwiched at the ends between a stitched piece of fabric. As soon as the stitches come loose, the end falls off. In the bag is a disclaimer. If you pull too hard on these bands, they may break. What's too hard? I bought these for the P90x workout. They didn't hold up. I agree with other reviewers that the tension is too light as well.



Added Note: Shortly, after I wrote this review the company contacted me and really wanted to make me happy. I think they're customer service is great. Unfortunately it doesn't make the bands work better. Hopefully they'll redesign.

I ordered these bands to be use for the P90X fitness system. The bands are just as promised by the seller, they are good high quality resistance bands with all the needed attachments and allow you to quickly and easily transition from one exercise to the next (possibly even quicker than with an actual weight gym.) I was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't think that fitness bands could provide a good workout - boy was I wrong. By grouping the bands together you can increase the weight resistance to a very high level and provide a nice fluid resistance training session. It also helps to make sure your weaker set of muscles train to catch up to your stonger side. Also, the service from the seller was exceptional, they got these out to me right away, even with the free shipping, and did a follow up email. I highly recommend these bands for anyone looking for a good home workout with limited space and a limited budget!



N Toups

These bands are decent. The first time I used them, the yellow one popped out of the handle. I tried to see about exchanging just the yellow one, but was told I would have to send in the whole set for a refund, and then order a new set. That would take too long and I'm in a workout program where I need them pretty much daily. I've used them for a while since and have had no problems, but on maneuvers where I am stretching it a long way, I don't use the handle, I just grab the band right below where it meets the handle. They give a decent workout and are a much cheaper alternative to buying a huge set of dumbells.

I ordered these bands because of the great price. When I revived them I was really impressed with the quality. These bands were a great price and also one of the best I've seen. Great for P90x videos as well. Buy a set and see for yourself, you won't be let down!

I bought these bands and they are just okay. Supposedly they give you up to 50 pounds of resistance when used together. I was able to do a bicep curl with all of them, and believe me, I'm no body builder. The bands seem more fitted for women who want to tone and lose weight. I don't want to be muscular but lean and well built. These bands did not offer the type of resistance I was hoping for. I am now with Bodylastics bands, which are the best. Hope I was helpful!

I was looking for resistance bands and found this product to be perfect. The price is less than the competitors and it is of the same quality. I am able vary the resistance with ease to get the maximum benefit from all my excersizes and would highly reccomend this product. I also use these bands (instead od the ones sphipping with the product) with the EA Sports Active for the Wii and have found that to be a much better workout.

Fast delivery. Bands are of the highest quality. They are very effective yet durable. I've tried many different companies for exercise bands in the past but have never been as pleased as I am with this set. Highly recommended!!! - P90x - Exercise Bands - Exercise - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


10 Minute Trainer - exercise, exercise bands exercise 10 Minute Trainer - exercise, exercise bands