Wednesday 7 January 2009

Kenneth Cole - skeleton watch


I can easily say this is the nicest watch I've owned. I debated whether or not to buy it because the case window is made out of mineral, as opposed to the much more scratch resistant (and frankly better) sapphire. But seeing as how this watch is meant to be worn daily and isn't necessarily a luxury piece- I'm fine with the mineral window. That's not to say it isn't elegant, because due to the matte gunmetal color, the silver hour indicators and of course the skeleton inside- this watch is gorgeous. I find myself staring at the gears as they turn the hands, it's intoxicating. I can't emphasize enough just how stunning the design of this piece is.

If you want a collector's item, look elsewhere. But if you want a quality watch that seamlessly blends fashion and function (for an extremely affordable price,) then buy this watch. That's what I was looking for and I am quite satisfied.



*The watch is practically the same as this one, Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1631 Skeleton Dial Automatic Analog Leather Strap Watch the only difference is the color. I point this out just in case you're hesitant about buying because of the few reviews. Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC1632 Skeleton Dial Automatic Analog Leather Strap Watch

I just bought this watch as a gift to myself. It's a gunmetal color and very nice looking. I have another automatic Kenneth Cole watch and have really enjoyed it. The quality of the watch seems very good and after seeing it at Macys for 150 and getting it here for 66% of the price I couldn't be happier. It's a big watch and may look big if you have little girlie wrists but if you're a big burly man like myself it will be a good size. That's all I got.

Received this watch on Friday July 15th 2011. First thing I have to say is that the quality of the watch is great! feel strong and durable. The matte finish makes it look unique, while the automatic gears are an eye catcher. The leather band is top notch. The only draw back i see is the little "o" ring that holds the strap down is large and loose, i perfer a tighter fit. otherwise the watch is amazing. - Skeleton Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kenneth Cole - skeleton watch skeleton watch Kenneth Cole - skeleton watch