Wednesday 7 January 2009

Denim Leggings - faux, leggings


I have chicken legs. There. I said it.



I bought these so-called denim "leggings" thinking that they would have a "give" similar to that of other lycra-enhanced jeans or riding pants but would fit nicely into my tall winter boots. I wanted something close-fitting, like leggings, but not as revealing as those leggings that make you look as if you have forgotten to wear pants.



Now, as I said above: I have chicken legs. I have normal looking hips and thighs with skinny skinny knees and calves and tiny ankles. These pants fit my hips and thighs (forget the butt lifter stuff, though they do have a back seam detail that gives a slightly slimming optical illusion from the back), but they are murder from the knees down.



Shackles have more leeway. I could blame the fact that there's only 1% lycra or spandex or whatever in the fabric, but I have all cotton denim pants that give just fine around the knees especially. I would wear these to prevent blood clots. But if you have normal calves, you will probably hate these pants. Vanilla Star Junior's Butt Lifter Jegging,Black,9 - Denim - Saka - Leggings - Faux'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Denim Leggings - faux, leggings leggings Denim Leggings - faux, leggings