Monday 26 January 2009

Green Laser Pointer


This Laser Pointer functions exactly as advertised. The design is simple and elegant. One button controls the laser (if you press down on it it lights up, if you remove the pressure it turns off).



The construction is impressive; Metal body, with gold trim. It looks and feels like a very well-made tool.



It far surpasses my expectations of a $9 laser pointer. The fact that it comes with the batteries, and a small carrying box is an added plus (Note, the carrying box isn't anything fancy, purely a container to keep the laser pointer from getting damaged.)



I will be recommending this product to my friends. Red Laser Pointer

For the price it is a decent laser pointer. The batteries don't make the best connection inside though so sometimes depending on how you are holding it you will not get a laser or it will be really dim. Adjusting the angle you are holding it will often fix the problem though.

Our German Sheppard just loves to chase that red dot. Even though she knows where it is coming from, she will chase it, over and over. You don't want to be in the way when she is chasing. This has been great for us and her.

I use this primarily for playtime with my cat. There are very few things she will play with, and they have to be in concert with me. Someone gave me a plastic mouse with a laser, which she loved, but it went through 6 watch batteries within a couple of months. I found this pointer on Amazon. It's much better than the old one; my cat loves it; and it uses just one AAA battery!

I bought this laser pointer for my cat after reviewing all the other laser pointers Amazon sells. It had the best ratings for the price and I am very happy I purchased it. My cat absolutely loves it! I've had it for a few months and use it for at least an hour or two every night to play with the cat. It still works perfectly fine, even after I've dropped it a few times. My only complaint is that it doesn't tell you which way the batteries go in and sometimes the top part comes a little loose, but that's easy enough to tighten. If you want a decent laser pointer for a great price I highly recommend this one. I'm buying a second one for my sister and her cats.

this is the first time I have purchased a laser pointer. I am not disappointed. It's great for the price. I have gotten compliments on this laser pointer. It works great, and the price was great too.

It's certainly not the fanciest or most powerful you can find, but for the price it's a great pointer.

It came in a cardboard box. I'd prefer something more sturdy that would last longer, but it's not that important to me. I bought a more powerful green laser that came in a nicer box.

It feels fairly solid and has a good beam. Nothing I could really complain about, it just does what it's supposed to.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Green Laser Pointer Green Laser Pointer Green Laser Pointer