Sunday 7 December 2008

Organic Food - oil, health food


I am trying my best to eliminate plastic from my purchases, especially when it comes to food products. I think this is only one of two brands I've come across in my search that packages hemp oil in glass bottles.



I had another brand of hemp oil sold in a plastic container. There is a definite difference in taste, compared to the hemp oil in a glass bottle. I much prefer the taste of the hemp oil in a glass bottle.



Keep this organic oil refrigerated after you open the bottle.



I use it on salads. I do not use it for frying or sauteing.



I've learned that any oil at high heat becomes a transfat...yes, that evil transfat. I now only use ghee (clarified butter) or organic coconut oil for any frying or any baking. Every other oil I use, (hemp, olive, walnut, avocado) I use only for seasoning or in salads.



This product was shipped to me exceptionally well-packaged and securely wrapped. Each bottle was individually wrapped and cushioned in bubble wrap, within a box that was additionally cushioned all around in more bubble wrap. Perfect.



When I run out, I will certainly buy this product from the same Seller who gave excellent customer service. TWO GLASS BOTTLES of Nutiva Hemp Oil 16oz

Highly recommended for your nutritional balance by www.sustainable-wellness.com. I use it everyday on my salads, beans, miso soups and steamed veggies! It adds a nutty and warm flavor to my meals. Yummmmmm! It's an excellent source of omega 3s EFA! - Health Food - Organic Food - Oil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organic Food - oil, health food organic food Organic Food - oil, health food