Wednesday 31 December 2008

Good Cheap Watch - watches, cheap watch


I'm on about my fourth or fifth version of this watch, and will keep on buying them as long as I can. They're very inexpensive yet very accurate, losing about a second every two days versus my atomic clock. It's also attractive enough for dress-up events. I have very small wrists and can't wear many expansion band watches, so this one works very well for me.



Stan Davis

Lakewood, CO Casio Men's MQ24-1E Analog Watch

Terrific accurate and inexpensive watch to take on a European vacation. If it gets stolen or misplaced, no big deal. Works fine, and the price for the watch was about what a replacement watch battery costs. - Watches - Men Watch - Cheap Watch - Good Cheap Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Good Cheap Watch - watches, cheap watch watches Good Cheap Watch - watches, cheap watch