Monday 8 December 2008

Ankle Boot - miz mooz, bootie


I ordered these boots a couple of months ago when they had the sizes listed differently. They have taken out the European sizes from the drop down menu. I had surfed around trying to find information about the sizing on these shoes, and I believe it was the Swedish Hasbeens site that advised ordering a size larger in particular styles, but not THIS particular style. I could be wrong. In any case, I ordered a European 40 US 10, which is my regular size. They were too small. I returned them but for whatever reason didn't turn right around and order the larger size. Long story short, I eventually decided to order the larger size with some gift cards from Amazon/Christmas to help on the price. You definitely need to order a full size larger than what you normally wear, so I have the 41/US 11 and they fit. The only thing I wish were a little different is the opening -- it could be narrower, if that were even possible with the design. It looks a little funny with skinny jeans -- I have skinny calves so they are a little big. I'm hoping the leather will soften with wear because right now they're a little stiff. Other than that, they are very cute and unique. I got the bordeaux color and it's a very pretty wine color. swedish hasbeens Women's 478 Boot,Black/Black,10 M US

This is a really cute boot, but the sizes are erroneously listed here. They are in European sizes, and clogs have to be ordered a size larger so they don't shred your heels. I ordered a size 11, but got a size 41, which is a full size too small (US 10). Order a size larger!!

I LOVE my orange boots! This was a great bargain, even if they are Italian made boots and not really Swedish :) Believe it or not, these are extremely comfy shoes... My only complaint is that Swedish Hasbeens did not make this lower version of the boot in the bright yellow or turquoise leather (only the knee-highs).

I'd been looking for clog boots since the mid 1970s. They finally began making them, it seems, after thirty or so years, but these are the first with the perfect old-style Swedish clog shape. Most have an annoying overly-rounded toe and a strangely-shaped sole. These are perfect, although I couldn't get the size 9 ones all the way on, so I exchanged them for size 10s, which, while roomy enough for some insoles, aren't too big. I love these boots. - Clog - Bc Footwear - Miz Mooz - Bootie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ankle Boot - miz mooz, bootie miz mooz Ankle Boot - miz mooz, bootie