Thursday 27 November 2008

Wilton Cake Decorating Course - modeling tools, decorating tools


This was the most delicous and most "workable" fondant I have ever used. The taste reminds me of Tootsie Rolls. I am new to the fondant cake world (I am typically a buttercream kind-of-gal), but I wanted to take my cakes to the next level. I have used other brands and they were hard to work with and tasted terrible. This fondant rolls out and smooths out like a dream! I love this product and will be ordering more of it today!! Fondarific Chocolate Fondant Brown, 2-Pounds - Gum Paste Flowers - Wilton Cake Decorating Course - Modeling Tools - Decorating Tools'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wilton Cake Decorating Course - modeling tools, decorating tools gum paste flowers Wilton Cake Decorating Course - modeling tools, decorating tools