Monday 10 November 2008

Vacuum Accessories - vacuum accessories, computer duster


It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who finds those compressed air can things completely useless in cleaning crap out of my electronics. It's bad enough taht they're bad for the environment, they also don't work as well as the price tag says they should. Thank goodness for this attachment set!



All hype aside, this product works exactly as the makers claim. Use the power of your vacuum to get all the crap out of your keyboard, CPU, stereo and anywhere else. I particularly like the brushes.



I've also found that the dust I'm after is stubborn. You really do need the full power of a vacuum to get at it. So forget those handheld deals that hook into your USB port or whatever. This product is cheaper than a lot of them and works better than all of them. Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit sold at Miniatures

I am so pleased with the micro attachments. The ease in which they can be used is just wonderful. I've used them to get into small spaces between the slats of my air-conditioner to keep it running at top preformance as well as my heater and computer. I've found it to be an all around tool. I'd rate this product with 5 stars without hesitation. Diana

Finally, I can clean all the dust bunnies from our computer and the keyboard. Fits very nicely onto the hose of our Hoover. It also works well in cleaning under the lazy Suan in our cupboards, where regular attachments are too big. This is a good buy for the money.

My mother-in-law had one of these that she uses to clean her sewing machine.

I rebuild computers and thought how handy this would be and how much money I would save on air cans that are $5 ea. and I have bought a million of. I love this little vacuum attachment set, it works great and has a multitude of uses and has already saved me a bundle...Thanx Cyber-Guys!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

This product was listed separately as well as in a package deal with the Dirt Devil Scorpion. When I received it, I realized that there was no possible way for it to be used with the Dirt Devil. It is a matter of a round attachment and a rectangular insertion hole. It may be a good product but should not be grouped with incompatible products.

Contrary to the seller's claim that the micro attachments work on handheld vacuum cleaners, there is not an adapter included to allow it to attach to the DirtDevil Scorpion handheld vacuum cleaner. Before you purchase, be sure and ask the seller if the micro attachments will fit your specific brand/model of vacuum cleaner.

FALSE ADVERTISING!

My dad had a set like this in the past, and it was helpful for small cleaning areas like computers, the car, stereo equipment, etc.



This is a great kit, I keep it with the vacuum, it has several attachments and a few with small brushes. I have been looking for something like this for a while, but did not find it in a physical store. I'm happy with the purchase and it is very handy to have at home.

wanted to use the tools to vacuum out my serger - sewing machine. Tools are to long and stiff to reach up and under the machine. Works great on flat surfaces. Think I expected to much out of the tools.

This attachment kit does not fit the Metro Vacuum that shows up on the also bought section and the buy all and save section. The attachment kit I got had round attachment ends and the vacuum had square attachment ends. - Computer - Computer Vacuums - Computer Duster - Vacuum Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vacuum Accessories - vacuum accessories, computer duster vacuum accessories Vacuum Accessories - vacuum accessories, computer duster