Tuesday 4 November 2008

Promise


My boyfriend gave me this ring as a present and I was instantly in love with it. It's a beautiful design and catches the light really well. I treated it so well and treasured it. But within days 2 of the stones fell out and the gold band is already beginning to fade. I will be taking it to a professional jeweler soon to repair it, but I am very disappointed with how quickly it deteriorated. As I said, I treated it very well... it has not gotten wet or tossed around. I am left to the conclusion that it was made with poor craftsmanship. Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver CZ Heart Ring with Gold Vermeil Accent-8

THE RING WAS BEAUTIFUL. BEST OF ALL, I LOVED MY SWEETHEART'S REACTION WHEN SHE SAW IT!!! As for durability, it's doing just fine, the stones are still in and the gold is just fine. It was a great choice to buy and I HIGHLY recommend it.

I got this as a gift and love love love it. I've not taken it off since I got it a month ago. It's just as pretty, if not better than the picture. It also seems to stand up to scratching just fine. I'm usually very rough on my rings but this one is doing great.

I got this ring for my girlfriend and mine one year anniversary. She loved it and I really liked out it turned out. It is a great promise ring to give to your special someone. The ring looks great! It has been about a month and the it still looks new. I would most deffinately recommend this ring to someone.

I got this as an engagement ring [until we have enough money for a better one], and I have to say I liked it very much. What I DID notice though, is that the "gold accent" fades and you have to clean the jewels frequently for them to keep their shine. I still have it and I do love it, but it's all up to the customer if they wouldn't mind the accent fading.

I don't own a lot of jewelry so I'm very picky when I do get something. The picture of this ring was beautiful and was breathtaking when I received it. I've gotten more compliments from random people everytime I wear it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Promise Promise Promise