Tuesday 4 November 2008

Flat Plug


Specs:

* 18 inch cord length

* the plug head is 3/4 inch thick

* 18 AWG cable



Pros:

The quality of the extension cord is good and it does the job I need it to do (push my coffee maker flat against the wall).



Cons:

* The plug head is thicker then I would like it. I seen slimmer designs

* You will not be able to plug two of these extensions plugs in the same wall outlet (if you need to). It will get in the way of the other cord.



If you are willing to spend a little bit more, I would suggest Ziotek ZT1212590 Power Strip Liberator Flat 18-Inch, 5-Pack. With this extension cord you can plug two in one wall outlet, the plug head is slimmer (0.5 vs 0.75 inch), thicker gauge cable, and you get 5 cords instead of just one. Cables To Go - 29804 - Flat Plug Power Strip Plus'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flat Plug Flat Plug Flat Plug