Friday 14 November 2008

Outdoor Furniture


We ordered this set and received it even before they promised it. We love the furniture, it is as nice as it looks in the pictures. We got the set and noticed that 2 of the pillows had a slight difference in color. I'm sure it was different dye lot in the fabric. I contacted them and they sent out replacements right away. the replacements got here even before the original due date. This is a quality company. Genuine Ohana Outdoor Patio Wicker Furniture 8pc Gorgeous Couch Set

Delivery and service were fast (ahead of schedule) and courteous. Patio set is nice but kind of light and may not survive windy days. If you are a tall person then you may have problem with siting up and down on this set. It is kind of low. When open packages, I noticed that there was a missing cushion seat. Really don't know why they did not check the packages before shipping just as previous buyer's feedback. Did call them back and the missing cushion seat was delivered on the next day. Over all, it's ok for the price. Just have it for a few days so I will update my feedback in a few months from now. Genuine Ohana Outdoor Patio Wicker Furniture 8pc Gorgeous Couch Set

I spent the better part of 2 months looking for patio furniture for a new paver patio we put above our pool. I found similar sets here on Amazon and at Costco and local retailers for $3200+. The price seemed excessive.



I saw this set and added it to my wishlist and kept hunting. A few weeks later I went to buy, but it was on backorder (seems quite popular). I viewed it again 2 weeks later and it was on a new backorder - so I purchased. The price + free delivery was unbeatable.



The site warned of a potential delay in shipping on the purchase page, but it arrived a week earlier than the estimate - so I was quite pleased. Although the delivery was free, it comes via freight - they called the day before and were fairly flexible with scheduling (but would not do it before 8am or after 5pm - so I had to take time off work). The driver also didn't want to put the items in my driveway (they come on a LARGE palatte which he was going to leave in the street) but after I asked nicely, he did put it in the driveway.



PROS:

1. The furniture is lightweight and sturdy and the cushions are very comfortable.

2. The sectional is flexible in how it's configured (ours is set up as a VERY long couch.

3. It comes with clips to hold the pieces together when you have it in the configuration you want - they seem easy to remove and set again.

4. The furniture looks GREAT (we get comments on it all the time).

5. The cushion covers are removeable and washable.



CONS:

1. The back cushions don't stay on the furniture well. There are no ties or other ways to bind it - I'm probably going to try some velcro and if that doesnt work, sew some ties into the back cushions to keep them in place.



Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase - and love the new furniture.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. If you're in the market for some patio furniture you probably already know the prices for such a set, locally, will run you much more than the amount that this set is currently listed. So, the big incentive on this purchase is its price point. There are other sets with higher quality materials that can be purchased, but I am happy on the aesthetics and quality (so far) of what we received, especially for this price. No disappointment there. I think R Mackey's review is a good one and I agree with on all points outlined there. One additional comment is that the cushions seem to hold on to water for a while. We had a couple bad storms last weekend and 3 - 4 days later some of the cushions still have a considerable amount of water trapped within. Aside from that, still very happy with the purchase. The customer service was especially note worthy. We had a couple cushions missing from the shipment and they sent those out to us right away. Additionally, because of the size of our deck, we decided another corner piece would fill our space better. I contacted them and they added an additional item on Amazon so we could purchase it separately. They did a great job at handling these requests. With all that, I would recommend this item to a friend or family member.

VERY PROFESSIONAL COMPANY, DELIVERED AND EVEN CATERED TO MY NEEDS SINCE THE TILE AT MY PLACE WERE STILL BEING DONE, THE MADE SURE THEY CONTACTED ME EVERY WEEK REGARDING WHEN I WANT IT DELIVERED. SPOKE TO A GUY NAMED SCOTT, VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. NO PROBLEMS AT ALL WITH THIS COMPANY, I RECOMMENDED THIS TO MY FRIENDS WHO WANTED PATIO FURNITURE. WILL DEFINITELY ORDER FROM THEM IN THE FUTURE. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

I was expecting this item to be wicker and was a bit suprised when it showed up that it was a resin (Kind of like soft plastic) material. At first I was disappointed but after using the furniture for about a month we truly do love it. For the price you couldn't beat it. I did read one review that said the cushions slip off of the furniture. We thought the same thing at first, however i think the cushions have neoprene in them and so they take a minute or so to settle in. During this time you feel like the cushion is slipping, when in fact they are not. Once they settle they are quite comfortable. Overall we are very satisfied with this purchase.

Delivery and service were fast (ahead of schedule) and courteous. Patio set is nice but kind of light and may not survive windy days. If you are a tall person then you may have problem with siting up and down on this set. It is kind of low. When open packages, I noticed that there was a missing cushion seat. Really don't know why they did not check the packages before shipping just as previous buyer's feedback. Did call them back and the missing cushion seat was delivered on the next day. Over all, it's ok for the price. Just have it for a few days so I will update my feedback in a few months from now.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Outdoor Furniture Outdoor Furniture Outdoor Furniture