Friday 14 November 2008

3 Buckle Watchband - brown leather cuff


I bought this on a whim because it looked just like the one I had back in the early 70's. When it arrived I was amazed that it's EXACTLY like the one I had back then. Whoever makes these things has the "blueprints" from the original. It's identical - Oh, and it's kinda cool too. :) Wide Black Leather Cuff Wrist Watch Band Rock & Roll

I have worn watch bands like these for years.I was told recently , "I noticed your watchband and that was how I recognized you ".

As far as "quailty" of this watchband , the leather straps are about half as thick and the buckles are rounded on one side.

The thickness of the strap makes putiing your watch on easier , however I expect it will wear out sooner.

As hard as these are getting to find.I will order another one,to have when it wears out.

I am 47 and I know that prices go up , and quality goes down. I really should give this 5 stars and say 100% great.

If you wore one "back in the day" ,you will be happy with this one.

My husband has worn this type of watch band for many years. The only changes in this particular one is the buckles. They are rounded now and make it very difficult to buckle. He gripes about it every morning while putting on his watch.

Other than that the quality is great.

This is a great wristband for a watch. The price is reasonable - buy this one though, because they have this EXACT SAME wristband under another name if you search for it under the "watch" category for $5 more. But anyway, this is definitely badass. Just get a cheap watch and put the actual timepiece part onto this wristband and you'll have a great watch. I'm not a watch person at all, but I now wear this every day. Great product. - Brown Leather Cuff'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


3 Buckle Watchband - brown leather cuff brown leather cuff 3 Buckle Watchband - brown leather cuff