Saturday 8 November 2008

Notebook Case - notebook case, notebook bag


I have a dell inspiron 14, and the cover is a little snug. It's working well though and now I can carry my laptop in my school backpack rather than carry a separate laptop bag. I'd recommend this product, just do a bunch of research to make sure it will fit. 14 inch Café in Paris Silver Gray Netbook Notebook Laptop Sleeve Bag Carrying Case for Apple, Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Sony, Toshiba

This was bought for our teen daughter for Christmas,the only negative things about it are 1.no strap 2.no pockets,other than that it is great,but in all fairness i knew both things about it when ordered,it came in very fast,was just as described,great item for the price.

It came 2 days after I bought it. The gray is actually darker than in that picture but it's acceptable and the design is gorgeous. At first, I thought it was slightly short for my laptop but it fits my DELL STUDIO 14" perfectly. It's light and easy to carry around. I love it!

I BOUGHT IT FOR MY ACER 14', IT IS A LITTLE BIT TIGHT, BUT THE WORST WAS IT HAS HEAVY RUBBER SMELL, WHEN I LEAVE THE CASE IN MY ROOM, THE RUBBER SMELL WAS FILLED WITH THE AIR EVERYWHERE OF MY ROOM, MADE ME SICK. DON'T BUY IT.

I loved the look of this case but unfortunately it smelled so awful when it arrived...and I tried everything to get rid of that bad rubber smell...to no avail....I had to finally throw it out!....I was very sad. - Notebook Bag - Laptop Case - Laptop Bag - Notebook Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Notebook Case - notebook case, notebook bag laptop case Notebook Case - notebook case, notebook bag