Saturday 8 November 2008

Mini Torch - mini torch


I use a very lightweight alcohol stove when I'm backpacking, which uses denatured ethanol. One of the problems with that fuel is that it has a low vapor pressure at low temperatures. So the stove is really hard to light, especially in the mornings way up in the mountains.



I'd previously bought a Soto Pocket Torch, but that thing stopped working really soon. But while it was still working, it was so much nicer to instantly light my little stove with its very hot blue flame that I hunted around and found this.



So far I've only taken it on one forty-miler into Yosemite, but it worked beautifully. Wall Lenk LMJ280 Turbo-Lite Torch - Mini Torch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mini Torch - mini torch mini torch Mini Torch - mini torch