Monday 24 November 2008

Cell Phone Headset - headset, hands free


I have earlier Jabra headsets (I am hard of hearing and the "in the ear" piece works very well even without hearing aids). I wanted to get the latest and best Jabra and leave one in each place where I need them. I ordered 2. While I can still hear very will with them, several people on the other end have asked me to please take them off so that THEY can hear ME. To test, I called my office phone and left messages with both the new (C510's - both) and the old (C250) Jabra headsets. The difference was clear. The C510 was very muted (muffled sounding) while the C250 was clear. They are inexpensive at Amazon and hardly worth returning, but if you need a similar headset, I recommend that you go with the older versions. Also, for those with hearing difficulties, consider the Motorola Bluetooth MotoRokr that plays the sound through your car stereo [http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-MotoRokr-T505-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B000WTM552/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1278258434&sr=8-3]. In most circumstances, this works very well for me and the sound through the stereo is much easier to understand - plus the sound is coming through the BTE hearing aids. Listeners at the other end also tell me that I am very clear. Jabra C510 Corded Headset

It has been very frustrating to find a GOOD headset (I don't like bluetooth) that fits both 2mm and 3mm plugs. I just bought a new LGEnVy Touch, and thanks to the adaptor, it fits in the 3mm insertion! Good sound quality, and comfy to wear. Thank you, Jabra!

I purchased this from OEM Planet through Amazon. For the price it's hard to argue with this headset. However, it was not new in new packaging. It was in a small plastic bag. There was supposed to be a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter included, but there was not one provided. I needed this to use with my Blackberry.



It seems to function OK and is comfortable on the ear.

Received this from SF Planet. First, it came in a plastic bag that had been taped shut. This was supposed to be new. It did not come with the additional ear gels or the 2.5 to 3.5 adaptor. I contacted the company and they sent me the adaptor but you have to keep turning it to get it to work. And then the sound is so low it doesn't matter. Packaged directions would have been nice also.

This headset works as described and expected. Fits well behind and in the ear without discomfort. Volume is adequate. Only knock is there were no instructions included for the operation of the controls on the mic boom, so you're on your own as to what they do with your particular phone. Price is excellent.

Pros:

1. Good Sound Quality when used with my Mobile phone (iPhone)

2. Mic quality is good too

3. Call Start/End button

4. Mute switch

5. Comfortable

6. Can be used with either ears



Cons:

1. OK Sound Quality when used with Landline phone (Uniden)...with some disturbance

2. Mute button is a switch, so a bit difficult to operate

3. Call Start/End button is flat

3. Needs some time to fit the earplug into your ear



Overall If you want to use it for your mobile phone, it works well. For landline phones i wudn't suggest (tested only with my Uniden phone).

I ordered this for my iPod Touch so I can make phone calls and it works great. I can hear clearly as well as the person I'm talking to can too. The price is excellent. Overall with shipping I paid about 7 dollars for it which is real cheap in my book. I would recommend this to anyone!

I had a Jawbone cordless headset and it drove me nuts! The reception varied and people had so much trouble hearing me. A few years ago I had a Jabra corded headset. I was afraid that Jabra no longer made it because of all the hype about bluetooth sets.



It was literally one tenth the cost, I can hear perfectly and I have not had any problems with people hearing me. If you like your bluetooth and it works for you, then the cord may seem cumbersome, but if you don't mind the cord, this is a superior technology in terms of hearing and speaking.



In addition, it works in the car better than a bluetooth. Finally, for $4 I don't care so much if I lose.

Well, my old wired handsfree set finally broke a wire after almost a year, time to buy a new one. Don't like the 'blue-tooth' things, they don't always work and give me just one more thing to worry about charging and most of them make my ear flash bright blue. Went to Verizon. They could only sell me this thing for $30 and I had to use an adapter to get from 3.5 to 2.5 millimeter, which kept pulling out. Went to Amazon (where I should have gone in the first place) and bought TWO for less then half the price and I didn't need an adapter. So now I've got a spare. Shopping on the internet may be difficult 'cause you can never see EXACTLY what you are going to get, but SFPlanet and Amazon taught me to be a bit trusting... It can really be worth your while. Amazing thing number two: It was not emergency, but I ordered and received these two headsets in the week BEFORE Christmas, all in less then eight days! - Cell Phone Headset - Earpiece - Headset - Hands Free'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Headset - headset, hands free hands free Cell Phone Headset - headset, hands free