Wednesday 26 November 2008

Bubble Wrap


I see another buyer had the same misrepresentation of goods with this seller: no dispenser box. I am sure Amazon will make it right. Sealed Air 88655 Sealed Air Recycled Barrier Bubble Wrap In Dispenser Box, 3/16", 12"x175ft. Quality Park Sealed Air Bubble Wrap in a Ready to Roll Dispenser Carton, 12 Inches x 175 feet (SEL88655)

First I bought a couple of these big rolls from Costco and was very happy with it. I found these at Amazon and thought it was the same thing but a lot cheaper. Totally different quality. I then went back to [...] and bought some more from them. Disappointed. I guess you get what you paid for.

The price was considerably lower than retail stores and other online stores and there was free shipping. So much so that I had my doubts, but in less than a week the product was delivered, just as it was advertised. Refreshing isn't it!

It's a lot of bubble wrap for a good price! Unfortunately the roll of bubble wrap just came in a plain cardboard box, no dispenser like the description indicated. And no indication of how many feet it is (though it does look like 175) or if it is in fact recycled.

This recycled bubble wrap is excellent. It was delivered very quickly, was in excellent condition as advertised, and was much, much less in cost than the exact same product at other retail stores. I am very pleased with the purchase!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap Bubble Wrap